Choose Exceptional General Dentistry and Individualized Patient Care in Clive, IA and Albia, IA!
When it comes to choosing a general dentist for you and your family, we know that you expect nothing less than the best dental care, and rightly so!
Well, at Heritage Creek Dental, Dr. Clinton Timmerman DDS is committed to exceptional general and cosmetic dentistry, as well as individualized patient care.
When you come to our office for your appointments, you aren’t just treated as another person on the list. Instead, you are met with welcoming words and compassionate care so that you and your family can experience relaxing, anxiety-free dentistry.
We make it our goal to treat you as we would treat our own family members—respecting, listening, and providing top-notch general dentistry treatment options and excellent patient care.
General dentistry treatment options at their finest
When it comes to giving you quality, affordable general dentistry in Clive, IA and Albia, IA, we know how important it is to offer a well-rounded selection of treatment options. As such, we offer the following general dentistry treatments:
- Oral cancer screenings
- Six-month checkups
- Teeth cleanings, including fluoride treatments
- Teeth bonding/white-colored fillings
- TMJ treatments
- crowns, bridges & root canals
- Periodontal and gum disease treatment
Several of our general dentistry options benefit children, too, such as fluoride treatments for teeth cleanings. Actually, the American Dental Association recommends that parents should start bringing their children to the dentist as early as two years old. This ensures that your child maintains healthy teeth and gums as they get older.
Advanced technology used in general dentistry
To offer you and your family exceptional general dentistry, it is of utmost importance to stay ahead of the technology curve, which is exactly what Dr. Clinton Timmerman DDS does on a daily basis! There are several types of advanced technology equipment and tools that he uses, including:
- DIAGNOdent laser scanner–The DIAGNOdent laser scanner is used at our office so that Dr. Clinton Timmerman DDS can detect cavities and decay at their earliest possible stages.
- Sports mouth guard by Under Armour®– We offer this particular type of sports mouth guard to provide enhanced support and protection for your teeth and gums while playing sports.
- iTeroTM digital impressions–With this advanced technology, Dr. Clinton Timmerman DDS can accurately take digital impressions of your teeth in order to properly plan your treatment.
- Teeth grinding appliances—If you suffer from bruxism (teeth grinding) while you sleep, our dentist may recommend wearing a prescribed night guard to relieve the painful symptoms associated with bruxism.
- Digital x-rays—Digital x-rays offer patients a safer way to take dental x-rays by reducing radiation exposure by 90%.
- Intra-oral camera– This is a high-tech digital video camera that allows patients to see the inside of your mouth!
As you can see, we take great pride in utilizing a wide selection of innovative technology to offer you ultimate, beautiful results for general and cosmetic dentistry treatments.
Create long-lasting oral hygiene habits
At our state-of-the-art dental office in Iowa, Dr. Clinton Timmerman DDS will also teach you and your family effective at-home oral care hygiene practices so that you can maintain your healthy, beautiful smile for many, many years to come.
- Brushing your teeth 2-3 times per day
- Flossing 1 time per day
- Limiting your intake of foods and beverages, which contain high sugar
- And make sure you always schedule your six-month checkup with your dentist!
Following these at-home oral hygiene habits will ensure that you maintain healthy teeth and gums for many, many years.
Call today for your complimentary consultation!
Are you and your family ready to experience anxiety-free, comprehensive general dentistry at its finest? Well, Dr. Clinton Timmerman DDS encourages you to call one of our convenient office locations to schedule your complimentary consultation: our main office located in Clive, IA (phone number: 515-278-2253), or our other office located in Albia, IA (phone number: 641-932-2729).
We proudly offer top-notch dentistry for residents of Clive, Albia, Urbandale, West Des Moines, Des Moines, Waukee, and the surrounding areas, including those who live in the following zip codes: 50111, 50266, 50322, 50312, 50131, 50323, 50325, 50265, 50263, 50310.
Just call our office today to schedule your complimentary consultation appointment. When you do, you’ll also receive free at-home teeth whitening with a new patient exam.